Busy Me
As i stared at the empty address bar of my browser window, i tried hard to recollect what the url of my blog was. After much thinking and guesses I got it right. Yeah, it has been really long since i updated my blog.
Life has gotten busy all of a sudden. There is so much to do, and so little time. Every night there are 100 things I plan for tommorrow, but as the day begins i run out of time. Multi-Tasking has never been easy for me. Juggling between a software job, my crafts business, my personal commitments comes with a price to pay.
Life's got tougher, but I am loving it. Chasing my dream will bruise my feet, but i just dont wish to run away from it. I aim to fly, soar high in the sky. So let life put hundred hurdles my way, i dont give it a damn.
No one can stop me from achieving my dreams. No one at all.
Life has gotten busy all of a sudden. There is so much to do, and so little time. Every night there are 100 things I plan for tommorrow, but as the day begins i run out of time. Multi-Tasking has never been easy for me. Juggling between a software job, my crafts business, my personal commitments comes with a price to pay.
Life's got tougher, but I am loving it. Chasing my dream will bruise my feet, but i just dont wish to run away from it. I aim to fly, soar high in the sky. So let life put hundred hurdles my way, i dont give it a damn.
No one can stop me from achieving my dreams. No one at all.


Comments
Post a Comment