Feels like heaven

I had a dream last night about my dogs snoopy and willy.
In my dream, i faintly remember that I was about to leave my mama's place and return home. But I had to leave my dogs behind. I was worried. How would they manage without me, who would serve them food, and take them out for walks, i kept thinking to myself.
I patted both of them and told them that i had to go. Snoopy didnot want me to go, he tugged at my shirt, trying to hold me back. I remember telling pranjalee, my sister, look he doesnot want me to go. I sat down closer to Snoopy and ran my hand through his soft white fur, and patted him again. Then i held Willy's belt and tied them up together and spent some more time just looking at them.

All of a sudden i woke up from my dream. I found myself in my bed staring at the ceiling. The sun was up, and it was almost time to wake up. What a dream it was. Magical...absolutely magical. It almost felt like i had just come back from a trip to heaven. God gave me a chance to see my dogs and let me know they are okay wherever they are.
Thankyou God. Thankyou.

Comments

Popular Posts