Tell me my dreams
Its been 3 weeks since we lost our darling Willy. Getting over the fact that he is no longer a part of our lives will not be easy. "Ghar ke har kone mein uski yaad basi hai".
Last night i was missing him so terribly, but somehow i managed to hold back my tears. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about him.
And the most surprising part is, I actually had a dream about my dogs Snoopy and Willy. In my dream i held them both, played with them just the way we always did. And when i woke up the next morning, i woke up with a smile. A smile, i couldnot explain.
And I asked myself, What are dreams really all about ?? Our imagination ?? Or Gods way of letting us have something that we could not possibly have otherwise.


Comments
Post a Comment