A perfect family picture
I was searching for images when i came across some silhouette family pictures.
And those pictures looked so wonderful that, immediately i wanted one for myself.
I asked Bhagyeshree (Pranjalee's ex. colleague) who is a graphic designer, if she could do something like that for me. She agreed. I gave her some of our family pictures and asked her to choose whichever would look best.

This is what she created for me, and duly accepted her fees in the form of a chocolate bar.
Thanks again Bhags.
This picture reminds me of the good and the not so good times we shared together as a FAMILY.
And those pictures looked so wonderful that, immediately i wanted one for myself.
I asked Bhagyeshree (Pranjalee's ex. colleague) who is a graphic designer, if she could do something like that for me. She agreed. I gave her some of our family pictures and asked her to choose whichever would look best.

This is what she created for me, and duly accepted her fees in the form of a chocolate bar.
Thanks again Bhags.
This picture reminds me of the good and the not so good times we shared together as a FAMILY.
I think it is a perfect family picture. My Family Picture.


really a nice pic. :)
ReplyDelete