Bath time for Hermit



Isnt he adorable !! His name is Hermit. Willy really likes to play with him, but we dont let him.
He is my favourite you know.
The other day, when i saw at him, sitting on my pillow, he looked like he needed a bath desperately. So I decided to give him a nice little bath to brighten him up. I was scared to put him in the washing machine, so I soaked him in detergent for a couple of minutes and then squeezed out all the water and left him to dry. Although, It wasnt a sunny day, i thought he would dry up in a day. The next day as i went to check on him, had not dried up a bit, he was just as soggy as the previous day, Not knowing what to do, i pulled out my hair dryer, and tried to dry him up for some time. For the next 2 days, it rainned all day, and poor little Hermit, was still drying on the clothing line.

Comments

Popular Posts