Kuch baate .. Dil se

Blogging is the in-thing these days and everyone, from my collegues to filmstar Amitabh Bacchan have been using this, as a medium to put forward their views. I've been blogging for my Salus office blog for quite some time now, but it never until now,it struck me, to have my own personal blog.
I've been down with fever since yesterday, and the fear of swine flu being in the air, i decided to skip office and take a much needed break from my daily routine. Today as I was reading my school friend Ashwin's blog, i asked myself, if i would like to voice my ideas and openions about people around me and life. "Why not", came the answer, and without wasting a moment, i registered my own space on the blog world.

So guys watchout for this space, prajakta is out blogging too.

Comments

Popular Posts